Some people I've seen on Twitter seem to despise Nemesis (my bad for scrolling twitter, I was bored). So, I'm curious. What are your feelings towards the Nemesis?
I actually quite like going against him, mainly because both him and his zombies make me think a lot about my positioning and where I'm going. Plus, blinding zombies is quite satisfying.
Nemesis is a very aggressive chaser and I do not have chase perks, but the concept of Nemesis as a perk I find very interesting when both playing as and against. He brings a unique twist to the game, that other killers dont provide.
It's pretty fun, but not overly challenging. Like I don't have to do math problems and pray to apophis so I know how to dodge a Huntress whale tail of a hatchet.
Zombies with add-ons are pretty annoying, but at least there are ways to play around them. Nemesis himself feels quite oppresive at most loops. His tentacle has a pretty strange and kinda BS hitbox, and it's really hard to predict and dodge. I guess my nitpick with Nemesis is that he always seems to have the upper hand in most situations.
Maybe it's because I haven't faced a whole lot of Nemesis players since he came out. As long as I don't get to face 3 or more of them in a row, I don't mind going against him... to a certain degree.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I face him all of the time and I just don't like going against him. He's just meh.
I actually quite like going against him, mainly because both him and his zombies make me think a lot about my positioning and where I'm going. Plus, blinding zombies is quite satisfying.
Nemesis is a very aggressive chaser and I do not have chase perks, but the concept of Nemesis as a perk I find very interesting when both playing as and against. He brings a unique twist to the game, that other killers dont provide.
It's pretty fun, but not overly challenging. Like I don't have to do math problems and pray to apophis so I know how to dodge a Huntress whale tail of a hatchet.
Zombies with add-ons are pretty annoying, but at least there are ways to play around them. Nemesis himself feels quite oppresive at most loops. His tentacle has a pretty strange and kinda BS hitbox, and it's really hard to predict and dodge. I guess my nitpick with Nemesis is that he always seems to have the upper hand in most situations.
Maybe it's because I haven't faced a whole lot of Nemesis players since he came out. As long as I don't get to face 3 or more of them in a row, I don't mind going against him... to a certain degree.
Neutral.
Not great, feels unsatisfying. Maybe give him fast aggressive zombies.
Yes. STARS!
I used to love facing Nemesis, but now he's like every other game for me. So no, I don't like facing Nemesis anymore. It's too repetitive.
Of all the anti-loop killers in the game - I'd rather face Demo or him over the others
Tentacle is tricky to play around though. Still not 100% sure what the best course of action against it is