Simping for Pyramid Head post
Don’t we all miss his thicc butt from the PTB?
Don’t we all miss his thicc butt from the PTB?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got any old image of it?
I don't :(
It is NSFW.
Too bad I know I was around when PH released but I never paid any attention to his ass cheeks.
‘‘Twas truly a good time.
I think
Well hello GannMan, nice to see you here.
what is happening
Just chatting.
Hello Tr1nity
You should simp for sloppy butcher next
wink wink
I don't know what to think about this
Absolutely nothing at all,
Yes. His mother must have been a Baker because there's no reason for him to have had so much cake.
What is happening.
Who's gonna be next?
Only time will tell.
His thiccness rivaled that of Rin's when she had the camera "bug" going on. I really wish they would bring it back, if only to show her what a properly thicc piece of meat looks like.