Medusa Legendary Skin for Plague

We already have the Minotaur skin for Oni, so why we still didnt get a Medusa skin for Plague? I mean, it would fit perfectly for her, wake up devs! It would be insane if this was released for the Greek Legends Collection

Comments

  • And her Mori leaves statues of the survivors

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    And her Mori leaves statues of the survivors

    hell yeeeees!

  • @skylustv said:

    We already have the Minotaur skin for Oni, so why we still didnt get a Medusa skin for Plague? I mean, it would fit perfectly for her, wake up devs! It would be insane if this was released for the Greek Legends Collection

    Brilliant ๐Ÿ’ก

    Please add this to the game and the mori mentioned as well.

  • Medusa could be cool.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    And her Mori leaves statues of the survivors

    That would be so damn funny.

  • I would spend all my money if this skin was released, lol, that mori idea was great

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    And her Mori leaves statues of the survivors

    That sounds like an excellent power for a new killer; instead of Cages of Atonement, they get turned into stone or glass, and Survivors can free them. However, the mori idea is great!

  • UP! Enjoying the moment that DBD has opened design creators content I hope someone send this Medusa Skin suggestion for Plague, xoxo <3


    https://i.redd.it/m9j3zbnue2g51.jpg

  • lets full send and get a ton of mythological skins. Doesnt trapper have a krampus skin?

  • @HexDaddyissues said:

    lets full send and get a ton of mythological skins. Doesnt trapper have a krampus skin?

    he does!

    I would suggest:

    Plague: Medusa skin with red eyes! (this skin would sell crazy, even main survs would buy this for real)

    Twins: Charlotte as a Vampire and Victor as a bat lol, the twins battle pass skin was a little bit... meh

    Artist: Dark Bird Lady, a skin that turns her like a crow

    Wraith: Cerberus skin (I would love to see if this happen sometime, assuming that Wraith does some crazy dog sounds lol this legendary skin would fit him soo well) DO IT PLEASE

    Nurse: The Silent Hill nurses skin, tbh this should be already ingame too, c'mon behaviour, we already have the SH licence! <3


    which more would you guys suggest for content creators?

  • I felt like a Medusa skin would be a bit cooler on Spirit tbh but it would sure slap at Plague I guess

  • @skylustv said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2945980#Comment_2945980

    he does!

    I would suggest:

    Plague: Medusa skin with red eyes! (this skin would sell crazy, even main survs would buy this for real)

    Twins: Charlotte as a Vampire and Victor as a bat lol, the twins battle pass skin was a little bit... meh

    Artist: Dark Bird Lady, a skin that turns her like a crow

    Wraith: Cerberus skin (I would love to see if this happen sometime, assuming that Wraith does some crazy dog sounds lol this legendary skin would fit him soo well) DO IT PLEASE

    Nurse: The Silent Hill nurses skin, tbh this should be already ingame too, c'mon behaviour, we already have the SH licence! <3

    which more would you guys suggest for content creators?

    the SH's Nurse skin would fit quite greatly at Spirit's iddle animation I think

  • well, without any skin, plague is already associated with the classical period for me (greece/rome).


    I'd rather see skins with an inverted concept for her. "Angel of tribulation", "Bringer of salvation", "Guardian of purity", etc.

  • Even better, I'd love to see an actual Medusa killer with the ability that any survivor who looks at her suffers increasingly negative conditions (e.g. Blindness, Incapacitation, Hindered, Exhaustion, even Exposed or worse if you stare long enough). A killer that survivors actively want to avoid seeing while they run away or do gens just seems like it would be really tense in a fun way. ๐Ÿ™‚

    P.S. And you could have the survivor be Perseus as an added mythological bonus.

  • Forget about the Plague getting a skin - this should be a KILLER!