High MMR players, I have a question

At high MMR name the most killers you play as/against?

Now I'm a killer main and I play blight at high MMR. Note I do play with other killers but they are too weak in high MMR.

Comments

  • I play Bubba... That is pretty much it. My other killers aren't high mmr except for Freddy, but I got tired of how useless he was and stopped playing optimally on him to get easier survivors. Tee hee!

  • Blight, Nurse, Huntress and for some unholy reason also Bubba

  • I play Nurse amnd Spirit and when I'm surviving I play against nurses and blights, 90% of my matches.

  • @Mercês said:

    I play Nurse amnd Spirit and when I'm surviving I play against nurses and blights, 90% of my matches.

    Well that does make sense as blights and nurses are the strongest killers in game. You won't see killer slinger or trickster at high mmr as they are weak killers

  • There is no high MMR.

    I see pretty much everyone.

    Except Twins.

    2 in nearly 300 games.

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778787#Comment_2778787

    Well that does make sense as blights and nurses are the strongest killers in game. You won't see killer slinger or trickster at high mmr as they are weak killers

    I played against a slinger some hundred matches ago. He was very good. Shooting through holes I don't even know existed. I don't remember the outcome but I got ######### on. If you're not going against a deathsquad, let's say, "high mmr but not high enough to go against deathsquads eveyr other match", he's viable. I can't say the same about trickster.

  • @Mercês said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778799#Comment_2778799

    I played against a slinger some hundred matches ago. He was very good. Shooting through holes I don't even know existed. I don't remember the outcome but I got ######### on. If you're not going against a deathsquad, let's say, "high mmr but not high enough to go against deathsquads eveyr other match", he's viable. I can't say the same about trickster.

    I was just naming examples. I honestly think slinger is way weaker after they gutted him. Trickster and twins are honestly the weakest for me.

  • I play killers for fun, not because of some MMR numbers.

  • Blight Blight Blight nurse Blight Blight Spirit Blight Blight Blight Blight huntress nurse Blight nurse this was my last session of dbd

  • @Jasonsfar said:

    Blight Blight Blight nurse Blight Blight Spirit Blight Blight Blight Blight huntress nurse Blight nurse this was my last session of dbd

    Oh let's get you BLT

    Blight

    Legion

    Trapper

    Lol sorry for cringe joke. But that's normal.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Blight, Nurse, Huntress and for some unholy reason also Bubba

    Not really surprising. In the stats, he had one of the highest pickrates and highest kill rates.


    Pretty easy to climb MMR on a killer that you can safely facecamp 2 kills with

  • I play most of the killer roster. It’s just by mood or I see a good vod of a killer on YouTube. But I always come home to Hillbilly.