Was Eyrie map really shadow buffed for survivors?
I noticed a second jungle gym sometimes spawning at the back of the map (extreme opposite of where shack is), where before there were a bunch of low fences every game. Did they really buff a map that was already survivor-sided?
Comments
It was always like that?
Its like Ormond used to be, maybe even worse for some killers
I don't know. I played quite a few games on Eyrie and never saw anything but the normal fence arrangement. After the patch I watch Otz stream a few games on it... and boom, second jungle gym I never saw before. Someone in his chat mentioned it too
I think they got rid of that glorious face camp spot. So... Yeah, I suppose you are correct.
Yes. Both corners on that side can spawn jungle gyms now
Pretty sure it was always like that? Nothing new about that.
Yeah it's definitely been made stronger around the main building and for some ungodly reason they've added even more random stuff for you to bump into (especially as Billy). I guess blight players are probably happy?
TBH, the back of the map behind the main building upon release used to literally 90% of the time be a deadzone, not even a pallet or anything to play around, so I can understand why
Nah, in PTB and i think around release, that area of the map would mostly be a deadzone
Hmm I think it’s fine for such a large and strong map to have some kind of a dead zone tbh.
Yeah, as people have learned this map - it's actually a really nasty one for killer. Most similar to Ormond, you've got really safe gyms and pallets all over the place, incredible visibility in all directions and a godly central structure.
Nah, especially if one had to go there to do a generator
Well, dead zones are a part of the game. I think they’re fine. Large maps littered with tiles and pallets need at least some kind of dangerous area imho. Agree to disagree I guess.