RPD sucks
Remove the map. It’s awful.
-Me trying to figure out what to post.
Remove the map. It’s awful.
-Me trying to figure out what to post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should change your pfp back to spirit, because your the spirit guy right? Or is Oni my beloved finally taking you? Also yeah, I hate RPD unless I'm playing pig.
:/
That it really does.
true
I refuse to play on the map. I'll take the penalty. It's not worth my time.
Yeah, rpd is a hard time for me, even if I play someone like, say, Spirit.
Any advice for handling some of the loops there as her?
It's incredible how many weird interactions it has with mechanics and powers. Like, Trapper's traps become godlike because the hallways are too narrow to go around them, but going around the map to pick them up makes him want to curl up and die three times more than usual. Pig boxes have so much real distance between them that you can get headpopped even if the Pig leaves you alone. People easily hit second stage on hook. Two boon totems can cover the entire map. Losing scratch marks on this map makes chasing nigh-on impossible because there's so many different directions to go. Hold W is incredibly effective because there's virtually no way to shave corners and gain time. Ranged killers and Billy basically don't have a power. The library is the root of all evil. I even got stuck on a hatch once.
When you get a match full of newbies on RPD, the game takes 20+ minutes because none of the players can find anything.
It really shows that it wasn't a map designed for DBD gameplay.
I feel like your just trying to confuse everyone.
I applaud it.
I always lose the staircase on the library/gate side when trying to get up there.
I feel like you and @TheGannMan did this on purpose.
Just shows the devs care more about cash than player experience, at least within the realm of reason.