did you up the spawn rate of coldwind or something?
without map offerings for farm ive been to farm more times in the past 3 days than every other map combined; and yes, ive used offerings for other realms too.
it's an unbalanced, unfun mess for both sides and im so sick and tired of seeing it.
Comments
I hate coldwind with every fiber of my being
Map RNG is weird. I had Saloon 5 matches in a row.
Hello Gann btw.
I had pale rose 3 times in a row without offerings.
Its punishment for using that hideous avatar.
I get Coldwind more than any other map. I hate it so much, especially since the reworks.
second gann loses his challenge im moving back to wglf
@TheGannMan
what the heck is this profile pic change D:
:)
I'm guessing their gonna change the maps either in a big way or a small way, so they need data. They did something similar to haddonfield.
I get Ormond a bunch.
It's my favourite map when playing Wraith. I have bits of wheat in my hair and clothes though.