Power Struggle; bug or feature?
Dislciamer: I'm speaking entirely from the information I was given from my friend.
So, a friend and I were playing yesterday, with his build consisting of Power Struggle, Boil Over, Dead Hard, and Boon: Circle of Healing. Apparently, while he was downed (and only while in the Dying State) he could see the auras of all upright pallets.
So, has anyone else encountered this (I haven't had the chance to test yet), and if so- bug or feature?
Comments
Yea that’s weird. That’s not a feature of Power Struggle (or his other perks).
hence why we were all so confused
Yeah, I noticed this on the PTB, and it seems to have made it's way to live. It's definitely tied to the perk, its just unwritten in the description.
So a bugture
Take a look, it's def on there
Oh neat, they just didn't include it in the patch notes then.
Turns out, feature.
Goddammit I can't take this seriously!!!
:)
Y'all need to switch your profile pics back this ain't right!!!
You guys are confusing me so much rn
Sometimes we must adapt to the Trials we face in life (and Cheers was a Spirit/Pig main so it still works)
I can’t. It can be anything other than something.
I know. Two of the most well known forum members swapping identities could be too much for people to handle.
The worst part is your names are about the same length.
Threw me off too and I’m sure it will for the entire week.
If I can make it a week that is.
Yeah, imagine Sluzzy and Lord_Tony changed pfps :0
im only keeping spirit as long as gann keeps wglf.
also I dont know if this matters to you but they also did this with "any means necessary." I think it has unlimited range. So this perk can now be used as a mini alert for knowing where chases are taking place