yui new skin
are we getting a face update for the new skin for yui?
are we getting a face update for the new skin for yui?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would we get a face update?
Now, I’m aware that the make-up is missing, amongst other things that are different, but I think I prefer it this way?
It looks like she wearing a hat
The earrings are missing too.
@Civ5
also commented on this - Yui misleading promo
The black hair was probably an old version of her and they just never bothered to redo the art and give her blonde hair.
I like her skin too dont get me wrong and tbh we dont see the face in game that much anyway soo... but is just idk why they advertise her with make up and earings but dont put them in game they way too lazy
I'm disappointed, I think the promotional material looks great and the hair is the only part of the skin I really like anyway (was going to get it with Bubba shards... oops LMAO)
Hair looks nice, maybe I get it one day
Don't worry I sent them a ticket and I got a response:
I like it with all the make up but that just me.
THEY STILL FORGOT THE EARRINGS KEWK
Wow, she looks just like all those "makeup don'ts" videos on YouTube, adding 20 years to her face. She looked so much better before.
it seems nobody else noticed this design error on her torso piece as well. Could someone create a ticket and bring more attention to this bug?