Let us spin the killer in the lobby
Survivors have this option to rotate their character. Let us spin the killers too, so we can take good screenshots or just spend time while the match doesn't start.
Survivors have this option to rotate their character. Let us spin the killers too, so we can take good screenshots or just spend time while the match doesn't start.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know why we cannot. It is not that survs can see it and you can spin at last second to confuse them.
I have no idea why killers cannot switch between at all. its like we, survivors, dont see killer anyway so whats the point
oh yeah, an easy change like this will take 3-5 business years, give or take based on their willingness to do it.
But... you can?
No, you can't. The few times you get it is because of a bug
The killer lock is due to MMR, as they track killer and lobby together apparently.
I think you guys are getting confused. I mean in relation to rotating the killer, rotating the character model and not switching to another killer.
I did it once! I don't know how I did it, but I did it!
It doesn't work now though.
This is more important to me than fixing Boil Over.
If you’re on console (PlayStation) you can rotate killers and survivors by holding the X button while pushing the stick. I imagine it would be the same. Maybe try that. I can’t comment on anything other than PlayStation though
Sometimes work, sometimes not, it's inconsistent.
I can already do that on xbox.