EVERY KILLER EXCEPT SPIRIT APPRECIATION THREAD
IMAGINE LOSING TO STUDENT DEBT AND A SINGLE BOOMER LMAO
IMAGINE LOSING TO STUDENT DEBT AND A SINGLE BOOMER LMAO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nobody show this to gannman
That was my first thought. 😂
Oh boy. 🤦♀️
Aw, c'mon, give poor Rin a break, she's been through enough.
Besides, the last few folks who tried to bully her got beaten savagely with a practice sword, so... maybe watch it.
LOST TO A BOOMER LMAO
@TheGannMan
PepeLaugh
I’m in class rn and trying to pay attention what the hell did I do wrong?
idk im just bored lmao
Don’t worry I am too.
I don't really hate spirit I just thought it was funny
I know, it’s fine lol.
But lets agree on one thing, that trickster is a twink
Oh yes I ######### hate that unintimidating bastard.
I Have edited the post as necessary :)
Ah that’s better.
Trickster is anti scary lmao
I find Trickster along with Legion to be the scariest killers in the game.
Pinhead <3
This post tells a story...
Of redemption and understanding
@GeneralV I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID. @TheGannMan IS A DISGUSTING FELON WHO ONLY DESERVES A PAINFUL, AGONIZING DEATH.
Only if Spirit is the one giving me that death.
I'm lost
Any% Ban Speedrun?
Dying = Bad
Dying to spirit = Good
Yes.
AS LONG AS IT PUTS THAT DISGUSTING CREATURE TO JUSTICE FOR ITS OBSCENE WORDS
Can I ask how can you not appreciate something like this?
Kazan is better