Yui misleading promo

image.png image.png

Where are her makeup and earrings?

Comments

  • Other lighting + high quality render.

    I like it.

    And glad they don´t got this (too) extreme makeup.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Other lighting + high quality render.

    I like it.

    And glad they don´t got this (too) extreme makeup.

    Too extreme? She doesn't wear any. Plus the earrings. Ofc the render will look better but at least include all the things you had in that render.

  • Idk why but promo arts sometimes have misleading context such as when Kate's grim matsuri skin showed her having blonde hair in the promo art, but is literally silver/white in-game.

  • She's a beauty as always.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Idk why but promo arts sometimes have misleading context such as when Kate's grim matsuri skin showed her having blonde hair in the promo art, but is literally silver/white in-game.

    Feels bad man... I've waited so long for a Yui outfit, the promo was gorgeous and hyped me up, then I saw that thing in the store.

  • A yes - looks better in the trailer.

    Just looked in game - you are right, no earrings and no makeup - you should make a bug report.

  • She let Onii-chan borrow them. He wanted to feel pretty for an upcoming date.

  • Nothing new. Ghostface looked different too.