Silent Hill Hidden chest
Has anybody else tried to open the hidden chest in the gardens of Silent Hill after activating the correct gens and opening the exits. But are prevented from opening the chest within.
Has anybody else tried to open the hidden chest in the gardens of Silent Hill after activating the correct gens and opening the exits. But are prevented from opening the chest within.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. It's been known about for a long time. There's nothing in it, IIRC. I think Boundary Break talked about it in their DBD episode.
There can be. I got a brown toolbox from it once, iirc. Could be wrong about the item, but there was definitely something in it.
I thought it was unopenable? I could be remembering wrong.
Nah, I got a nice purple tool box. And during the anniversary I got a nice anniversary tool box from it.
The chest and the contents are the same as all other chests. The only difference that makes this one special for a few reasons. You have to repair 3 specific gens then trigger EGC. There's always 3 chest on the map but this map and I think Plague temple map has a 4th chest.
I know very little about the silent Hill story so the horrors or w/e inside that secret room idk anything about them.
I like Midwich.
I like all the easter eggs they put in there. Also really like the themed maps.
Doesn't it just open every time when an exit gate is open? I remember always keeping a mental note to check the chest before leaving the match.
*fist bumps*
*high five and fist bumps*
I've opened it and seen others open it.
If it activates, it opens, but only once EGC has commenced, that may be the reason you
It's only 2 specific gens.
Whenever they both spawn and you hear the bells when they are repaired.
It's always the gens in the music classroom(where the piano is) and the chem lab (where the periodic table is) that need to be done in order for the secret chest to activate.
Then, again, they don't always spawn.
You can also see if they are done by looking at the small metallic plaques either side of the door, I think they turn golden when done.