Furin + Dead Man's Switch

Furin

A warm summer breeze chimes the little bell hanging from the balcony ceiling.

  • Causes all Survivors to hear the Phase-Walk Sound cue.

I tried this out one game and it can actually be a solid combo. It's pretty much gen pressure you can get across the map by just phasing and if the survivors aren't ballsy enough, they'll let go of the gen and it will block the gen while DMS is active. It's pretty fun when it works and I'd recommend it next time you play Spirit. I would suggest you put on Discordance or BBQ and Chili so you can have a better idea of where survivors are which could lead to potential gen grabs if the survivors are very ballsy.

If you do try it out, let me know how it went. Hope your games as Spirit go well!

Comments

  • Doesn’t everything go well with Spirit at this point.

  • Yeah the new DMS is super dumb especially with certain stuff that combos like this and Artist's crows.

  • I once used this and someone instantly DC'd at the start of the match. I think it's the fastest DC I've ever caused by doing something.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Doesn’t everything go well with Spirit at this point.

    It's because she's a great killer and no one recognizes that.

    @gendoss said:

    Yeah the new DMS is super dumb especially with certain stuff that combos like this and Artist's crows.

    It's not that dumb with Furin. It's strong but not OP. The Artist with DMS though, I can agree that's too much.

    @RainehDaze said:

    I once used this and someone instantly DC'd at the start of the match. I think it's the fastest DC I've ever caused by doing something.

    Well assuming people don't do that, it's fun.

  • @gendoss said:

    Yeah the new DMS is super dumb especially with certain stuff that combos like this and Artist's crows.

    It’s quite valuable, but being ballsy can counter it.

    Its only dumb on artist.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775344#Comment_2775344

    It's because she's a great killer and no one recognizes that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775346#Comment_2775346

    It's not that dumb with Furin. It's strong but not OP. The Artist with DMS though, I can agree that's too much.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775352#Comment_2775352

    Well assuming people don't do that, it's fun.

    Well it’s because her kit is versatile.

    Even more so than Blight’s.

  • @GannTM said:

    Furin

    A warm summer breeze chimes the little bell hanging from the balcony ceiling.

    • Causes all Survivors to hear the Phase-Walk Sound cue.

    I tried this out one game and it can actually be a solid combo. It's pretty much gen pressure you can get across the map by just phasing and if the survivors aren't ballsy enough, they'll let go of the gen and it will block the gen while DMS is active. It's pretty fun when it works and I'd recommend it next time you play Spirit. I would suggest you put on Discordance or BBQ and Chili so you can have a better idea of where survivors are which could lead to potential gen grabs if the survivors are very ballsy.

    If you do try it out, let me know how it went. Hope your games as Spirit go well!

    This is actually a legit interesting idea.

  • Definitely gonna try this. Interesting idea.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Definitely gonna try this. Interesting idea.

    Let me know how it went :)

  • @GannTM said:

    Furin

    A warm summer breeze chimes the little bell hanging from the balcony ceiling.

    • Causes all Survivors to hear the Phase-Walk Sound cue.

    I tried this out one game and it can actually be a solid combo. It's pretty much gen pressure you can get across the map by just phasing and if the survivors aren't ballsy enough, they'll let go of the gen and it will block the gen while DMS is active. It's pretty fun when it works and I'd recommend it next time you play Spirit. I would suggest you put on Discordance or BBQ and Chili so you can have a better idea of where survivors are which could lead to potential gen grabs if the survivors are very ballsy.

    If you do try it out, let me know how it went. Hope your games as Spirit go well!

    I tried it, and boy is it strong lol. Even against good survivors, it almost consistently causes them to stutter on a gen and activate Dead Mans

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/307433/furin-dead-mans-switch

    I tried it, and boy is it strong lol. Even against good survivors, it almost consistently causes them to stutter on a gen and activate Dead Mans

    It can be not as effective against a well coordinated SWF as they can tell their team that Spirit is chasing them. The build will never work in comp DBD but against the average survivors, it is pretty powerful.

  • @gendoss said:

    Yeah the new DMS is super dumb especially with certain stuff that combos like this and Artist's crows.

    It's just slightly good but nothing more.

  • image_2022-01-27_203210.png

    Well I just tried it and this is what happened, lol. Game ended at 3 gens with the last two DCing back to back when they realized the game was over.

    Constantly got generators being blocked on the other side of the map just by going into phase and even got a gen grab out of phase on a survivor who realized what I was doing and didn't want to let go.

    I could have been even more evil and ran PR with it but I decided not to.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775608#Comment_2775608

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EJZD4WZ41UQA/image-2022-01-27-203210.png

    Well I just tried it and this is what happened, lol. Game ended at 3 gens with the last two DCing back to back when they realized the game was over.

    Constantly got generators being blocked on the other side of the map just by going into phase and even got a gen grab out of phase on a survivor who realized what I was doing and didn't want to let go.

    I could have been even more evil and ran PR with it but I decided not to.

    Oooof