DbD official shop. Shipping for the UK?

UK resident here. During my lunch break, I decided to surf the web to view the latest merch designs.

Now I added some stuff to my basket and entered the checkout page like I've done plenty of times before to check if they've added any shipping to my area and...

Screenshot_20220127-145838.png

Hello!? Is it happening?

This option has never showed up till now... I was so surprised. It allowed me to input my address too.

Did we get UK shipping? I'm waiting for a confirmation to celebrate...

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Sadly we don't have UK shipping on the Store. This is something I've brought up internally. Sadly Brexit is causing us all sorts of issues - the main places that I've bought things from in the USA no longer ship to the UK :(

  • @Mandy said:

    Sadly we don't have UK shipping on the Store. This is something I've brought up internally. Sadly Brexit is causing us all sorts of issues - the main places that I've bought things from in the USA no longer ship to the UK :(

    Ok, thanks Mandy.

    It's just that I couldn't even select the UK as an option before, so I thought there was a change that we weren't notified about yet (hence my reason for waiting before a celebration).

  • Oh no really :(

  • I wanted a DBD hoody as well