Haddonfield Offering Disabled

Hey, just wanted to ask why the Haddonfield offering has been disabled, as I can't seem to find answers. I also saw some other maps have been disabled, does anyone know the cause for this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Haddonfield itself has been disabled while they work on it, it will be rereleased after they've updated the map, as they have with others in the past

  • Haddonfield and the offering for it are disabled because the devs are currently in the process of graphically updating the map as part of Realm Beyond.

    Hope it includes some balance changes as well. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Cheers!

  • @Sepex said:

    Haddonfield and the offering for it are disabled because the devs are currently in the process of graphically updating the map as part of Realm Beyond.

    Hope it includes some balance changes as well. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Cheers!

    Ya map kept causing killer dcs strange occurance tbh XD . I hope they make the proper adjustments to make the great wall of bushes less oppresive.

  • You can find the information here:

    On this page, you can find everything that is currently disabled through the Kill Switch along with the reason why and when you can expect them to return. Not Currently Enabled Haddonfield Map - Disabled until further notice whilst working on the visual design and level design of the map. Strode Reality Key offering -…

    But as it's been already explained, the map is disabled while they are reworking it.

  • @Sepex said:

    Haddonfield and the offering for it are disabled because the devs are currently in the process of graphically updating the map as part of Realm Beyond.

    Hope it includes some balance changes as well. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Cheers!

    cant wait for the new, fresh and exciting introduction of: Breakable Fences!


    jokes aside, yeah this map is in desperate need for a good rebalancing.

  • @Sepex said:

    Haddonfield and the offering for it are disabled because the devs are currently in the process of graphically updating the map as part of Realm Beyond.

    Hope it includes some balance changes as well. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. Cheers!

    They say they're also reworking the level too so I hope they balance it

  • Idk why its disabled but I wouldn't be remiss to see it gone for good tbh.

  • NO HADDONFIELD POGGERS

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2774714#Comment_2774714

    cant wait for the new, fresh and exciting introduction of: Breakable Fences!

    jokes aside, yeah this map is in desperate need for a good rebalancing.

    Straight up, some of the fences actually would be better with breakable portions.

  • The rework is a cover story, Almo accidentally spilled coffee on the code. It's gone for good.

    676224(1).jpg