Okay...What?
Dammit, I forgot that in Win 10 the command to capture a screen is different, was trying to get pictures of this.
Felix's head on a P3 Cheryl's body. Console player, so probably not a hacker...what the hell was that?
Dammit, I forgot that in Win 10 the command to capture a screen is different, was trying to get pictures of this.
Felix's head on a P3 Cheryl's body. Console player, so probably not a hacker...what the hell was that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was most likely the James Sunderland cosmetic head (a skin of Cheryl's).
Basically its just the cosmetics glitch again
Ah. Thanks, I've literally never seen that before and now I'm...afraid.
Windows+prtsc for screenshots on windows 10 btw, windows key should be near the bottom left, and prtsc near ins/del
Yup, remembered that post game. I'm old, and am so used to a simple Print Screen button press.
simplicity is dead, we need more BUTTONS
PrtScr copies the contents of the screen to the clipboard, though?
Don't think Win+PrtScr does anything super different. Alt+PrtScr is only the currently focused window/fullscreen application.
F12 by default for Steam to take a screenshot and save.
Not sure, all I know is windows+prtsc saves the screenshot to your screenshots folder. I have simple needs. Press the button to do the thing.
I didn't realize that, so here's the last one of this nightmare.
Chames Junderland
THE creature
Out of curiosity, did... it sound like Cheryl or James?
i see someone has never witnessed the Jeryl before