Gave us envelope BP, but then troll us by making Survivor's glow and easily spotted on dark maps.
Derp.
Here's some envelope event BP! But also now you glow light orbs all over your body and the killer can more easily spot you.
Derp.
Here's some envelope event BP! But also now you glow light orbs all over your body and the killer can more easily spot you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, event items almost always do this??? In my brief time playing this game off the top of my head I remember getting particles for the Anniversary event and Winter event. The halloween event had a loud asf pumpkin that could hinder you, and had particle effects when it sped you up.
Just don't bring an envelope 4Head
Last Year lanterns also gave you smol light orbs, not new for sure.
Didn't every event since the 4th anniversary give Survivors some glowy orbs?
I mean what's the point bro, hiding is pathetic anyway.
I love finding a Blendette hiding in the bushes because she's carrying a bright red (or orange) medkit.
They’ve made it abundantly clear they don’t want hiding to be viable. Look at old photos and videos of the game compared to what we have today. They even nerfed Claudette’s bloody clothing!