do you think they'll add back the old maps

i really miss the old coldwind, old asylum and old ormond do you think they'll add it back

i really do miss the old maps ngl and the dark atmosphere is leaving dbd and it sucks because dbd doesn't feel like a horror game anymore.

Comments

  • Old ormond looked so cool! I wish there was like a DBD classic game mode where it's all the old stuff. Ormond looks really bad and is really easy for killer these days so I'm mentally ๐Ÿ˜ด on it lol. I don't think they'll add them back for real tho.

  • I don't think they'll ever add the old maps back. Which is sad, because I liked the old maps better. ๐Ÿ™

  • I may have arrived late to see old ormond.

    But I like how dark The Game used to be.

    It made me turn off the lights so I could see better and the atmosphere in general was more scary (scarier?).

  • I certainly hope not - I like being able to see when I load onto Coldwind or The Game.

  • No.

    The new maps look good and more modern than the old ones.

    But when you see pictures the old ones were darker and scarier and "dirtier".

    I think some of the new ones are too bright and could use a bit more horror atmosphere.

  • I would give my left Nut to play on the old maps. I really miss the old MacMillan maps

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Old ormond looked so cool! I wish there was like a DBD classic game mode where it's all the old stuff. Ormond looks really bad and is really easy for killer these days so I'm mentally ๐Ÿ˜ด on it lol. I don't think they'll add them back for real tho.

    Ormond is still a great Survivor map.