Creepy noises at the start of the match?

Is this a new feature? WHAT IS THIS?!

Comments

  • No clue - but sounds cool.

    They changed a lot of sounds in the web and stuff.

  • Coldwind got a new intro sound, akin to Forsaken Boneyard.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Coldwind got a new intro sound, akin to Forsaken Boneyard.

    Now if only they made the sky a slab darker...

  • If you're talking about the corn maps specifically, they added new sounds to it when you first load in. I don't know why but, I'm guessing it's supposed to represent the animals Billy tortured on his farm which... is quite disturbing honestly.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    If you're talking about the corn maps specifically, they added new sounds to it when you first load in. I don't know why but, I'm guessing it's supposed to represent the animals Billy tortured on his farm which... is quite disturbing honestly.

    I did notice that earlier and was a bit freaked out. I wasn't sure if it was due to envelopes or the White Glyph challenge, or... something. Good to narrow it down to Coldwind.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Coldwind got a new intro sound, akin to Forsaken Boneyard.

    Oh so that's why I heard a weird sound when loading into Coldwind. I was wondering what that was about.