Nothing pleases you killer mains does it?

Like c’mon, seriously? People are asking for Boil Over to be nerfed already and even kill switched. Let’s see, Circle Of Healing got nerfed from the PTB version and killers still cried about it, It’s now getting nerfed AGAIN and people still aren’t happy with the upcoming changes to it, The bone chill event was claimed to be a “survivor sided” event so claimed by SOME killer mains, and dead hard is arguably complained about more than COH and DS on a daily basis. I just don’t get it… You guys claim you’re “tired of the meta” yet when something gets changed to shake the meta up it gets called for nerfs.

Comments

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2781819#Comment_2781819

    Here's a bit of advice from one person to another. It's easy to tell if someone is worse than you, but it's much more difficult to tell if someone is better than you. If you're really hit the soft cap, you wouldn't feel like you've hit good MMR, everyone would just feel like babies. If you feel like you're playing against good players that can loop, you haven't hit the cap.

    You may not believe it, but there is unbelievable amount of people who can't "play the game" and also complain in forum.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2781828#Comment_2781828

    Yes and no. They made it very clear that even people with 5k mmr will be put against people with 2k mmr because that is what the soft cap is for. It is just a big pool of players to allow them to get games.

    They implemented this after dowsey couldn't get a game for hours on his twins during one of the mmr tests because he was so high.

    They said this in the dev q and a if you bothered to watch it.

    You didn't understand what I wrote. My initial post was badly written, go back and read the edit and I hope you'll understood what I actually meant.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2781839#Comment_2781839

    You didn't understand what I wrote. My initial post was badly written, go back and read the edit and I hope you'll understood what I actually meant.

    I see what you are implying and you are free to think what you want.

    There is a physical cap for every killer in this game no matter your skill with them, feel free to believe this or not, but tell me with a straight face that legion can compete on the same level with nurse.

    There are just things that players can do depending on your choice of killer that will render you useless. This is why i asked if it was from the perspective of a blight main (high tier low physical counters) or a low mmr (still wins with legion)

1 2 ›