Comments

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775104#Comment_2775104

    That is not saying "Killers bad for winning". How in the world are you getting "Killers bad for winning" from that? lol.

    "Desperate for kills" does not equal "Killers bad for winning"

    I will admit that my sentence and your sentence have "kill" in it.

    Because using 'Desperate for Kills' is implying the Killer is 'sweating' or being a 'tryhard'. Thus, you are shaming them for it. Which implies, through your words, that you think they are doing bad things for trying to win.

    Anyone with a brain knows it's an implied insult. You don't compliment someone by saying 'Good job! You sure were desperate for those kills!'

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775111#Comment_2775111

    Because using 'Desperate for Kills' is implying the Killer is 'sweating' or being a 'tryhard'. Thus, you are shaming them for it. Which implies, through your words, that you think they are doing bad things for trying to win.

    Anyone with a brain knows it's an implied insult. You don't compliment someone by saying 'Good job! You sure were desperate for those kills!'

    I can be "desperate for donuts", which I currently am. Am I insulting myself saying that?

    Heck, I play killer and get "desperate for kills". I just don't see that as insulting.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775069#Comment_2775069

    Why should a survivor stay if they aren't having fun. Are killers mad that survivors can suicide.

    no they mad because if they get a bad game(not having fun) they can't kill them self on hook like survivors can.

    why is your fun more important then the killers?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775089#Comment_2775089

    no they mad because if they get a bad game(not having fun) they can't kill them self on hook like survivors can.

    why is your fun more important then the killers?

    Correct, killers being able to suicide is not in the game. I have no idea what that has to do with anything that I'm saying and why it makes my fun more important than a killers fun.

  • @MikaKim said:

    This has ALWAYS been an issue since release.

    Camping tunneling killers.

    Survivors turned to just leaving games if a killer was super sweaty. Leaving those killers back in the queue where they belonged. Things were OK at that time. Naturally killers whined and so d/c penalties have been introduced.

    Sweaty killers have just gotten progressively worse since then.

    It's an absolute miserable experience for new soloQ survivors as a result. At this stage I just assume the devs have access to an infinite number of new survivors because their design choices at this point have soloQ survivors right at the bottom. Maybe most new pleys start off playing with friends?

    That's the only thing I can imagine at this point.

    But don't expect the devs to change anything to reduce this. Playing killer now is easier than at any point at release and that's been the trajectory of the game for some time.

    Wow, I have seen a lot of mental gymnastics in this forum but this is a whole new level :D

    DC penalties got introduced because killers whined about… an ez game because of a disconnect?

    Sure, it was not because every little snowflake disconnected because they didn’t like the map, killer, addons, the look of their teammates, got downed first, got outplayed or whatever arbitrary reason and left their remaining team at the mercy of the killer :D

  • Killers are playing to win! As a survivor, you should play to win too instead of just quitting.


  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775166#Comment_2775166

    Correct, killers being able to suicide is not in the game. I have no idea what that has to do with anything that I'm saying and why it makes my fun more important than a killers fun.

    from this

    @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775037#Comment_2775037

    A desperate survivor "facecamping" a gen doesn't stop the killer from playing the game. Why are you bothered by a survivor trying to have fun by getting to the next game. Suiciding on hook and running up to the killer is as much in the game as facecamping.

    @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775069#Comment_2775069

    Why should a survivor stay if they aren't having fun. Are killers mad that survivors can suicide.

    there a lot of cases where the killers not having fun but they can't get a way out.

    only time Ive DC is as killer normally near the end of the game which I know at this point it pointless but I want out, like when there like 1 or 2 gens left or with the gates are powered and the suvivors wont go till you either hit the out (which no suvivor really lets you do they either go before you get close or the dead hard out)

    why I asked why is your fun more important then the killers beecause you play survivor?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775173#Comment_2775173

    from this

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775049#Comment_2775049

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775089#Comment_2775089

    there a lot of cases where the killers not having fun but they can't get a way out.

    only time Ive DC is as killer normally near the end of the game which I know at this point it pointless but I want out, like when there like 1 or 2 gens left or with the gates are powered and the suvivors wont go till you either hit the out (which no suvivor really lets you do they either go before you get close or the dead hard out)

    why I asked why is your fun more important then the killers beecause you play survivor?

    I play both equally. If you are not having fun, then don't play. Since suiciding is in the game, just like facecamping is in the game, then it is in the toolkit of the survivor to suicide just like facecamping is in the killers arsenal. Are you saying that survivors shouldn't use something in their toolkit? Is this in the Killer's handbook? Survivors aren't allowed to suicide if they aren't enjoying the game.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775219#Comment_2775219

    I play both equally. If you are not having fun, then don't play. Since suiciding is in the game, just like facecamping is in the game, then it is in the toolkit of the survivor to suicide just like facecamping is in the killers arsenal. Are you saying that survivors shouldn't use something in their toolkit? Is this in the Killer's handbook? Survivors aren't allowed to suicide if they aren't enjoying the game.

    suicide on hook just like DC you just by passing the whole point of it so why have it?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775383#Comment_2775383

    suicide on hook just like DC you just by passing the whole point of it so why have it?

    DC has a penalty. Suicide on hook does not.

  • there no different Suicide on hook is just easy way to dc with out penalty

  • "The killer is a bad person for trying to win the game instead of giving me a pity escape, but I am not bad for doing everything possible to escape" the ultimate survivor main take.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775037#Comment_2775037

    A desperate survivor "facecamping" a gen doesn't stop the killer from playing the game. Why are you bothered by a survivor trying to have fun by getting to the next game. Suiciding on hook and running up to the killer is as much in the game as facecamping.

    Do you get mad at everyone else in fortnite when you end up being one of the first few eliminated at the start of the game? You played. It isn't the killers fault if you're bad, got downed 5 seconds in, and then died. That's the game design. Try a different game.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2773205#Comment_2773205

    I've defended both sides. I play killer too, so I do want a balanced game. Even if some people on here think otherwise.

    I'd rather a game that isn't balanced around camping, tunnelling and slugging while hoping the other survivors are altruistic and don't just do gens and out.

1 2 3 ›