Piggies first game with her and I played against high MMR

The first game with missis pig and I'm against a too strong survivor, why? It's not fair, it's sure I will loose , can you fix the sbmm or put the rang like before (rang 1-5 with rang 1-5) it's more fair for a game like that

Comments

  • Yea SBMM takes in Killer in general not specific Killers.... sorry to say it

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Yea SBMM takes in Killer in general not specific Killers.... sorry to say it

    It does not, many people are bad with killers in general and yet they get a high SBMM.

  • Sadly the system does not work. Maybe they waited to long or somebody dodged them.

  • yeah that happens. during the halloween event i played doc for the first time ever, had one perk and no addons, yet the game thought it would be smart to put me with a 4man swf with toolboxes, prove thyself, etc etc

  • Same thing happened to me months ago during my first ever game with Wraith and Trickster. Trash SBMM system.

  • I had the same with ghostface. I thought I was going to get an easy adept, but I faced such good survivors. Literally made me want to turn crossplay off, but I cooled after a bit

  • How do you know they were high mmr. Just saying you could have just been bad at piggy going against mediocre survivors.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2772688#Comment_2772688

    It does not, many people are bad with killers in general and yet they get a high SBMM.

    It actually does, mostly. Most of killer MMR is shared between all of them, with a small percent being tied to each killer.

  • @selflessnea said:

    How do you know they were high mmr. Just saying you could have just been bad at piggy going against mediocre survivors.

    It doesn't take much experience to recognize above average survivors.

  • @selflessnea said:

    How do you know they were high mmr. Just saying you could have just been bad at piggy going against mediocre survivors.

    There are pretty easy ways to tell if survivors are coordinated and/or strong, and they have nothing to do with one's skill with a specific killer. The amount of plays your average survivor does flat out wrong is staggering sometimes.

  • The MMR values que time over balanced matches. Also if someone leaves a lobby all hell breaks loose even more...so that's how steamers/SWF find these new bot killers for their videos and bullying. Also all your killers are around the same MMR so don't really matter who you use.