Creepypasta Killers

I was thinking since I made a killer concept for Jeff the Killer, does anyone have any ideas other Creepypastas for me to do next?

Comments

  • At the very least Jeff the Killer would make a good Legion skin. But I only know the lore behind him rudimentary, if even that.

  • Do the gingerdead man.

    Or the turkey from thankskilling.

    Would be cash money

  • So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

  • @Chimp said:

    So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

    And then the hook door car hand. The boy saids "I luv u.. 5ever."

    I cri ever time

  • @Fuzzels said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2772928#Comment_2772928

    And then the hook door car hand. The boy saids "I luv u.. 5ever."

    I cri ever time

    me 2!!!!111!!!!😭11

  • @Fuzzels said:

    Do the gingerdead man.

    Or the turkey from thankskilling.

    Would be cash money

    Both of those B-Movies were terrible in my opinion.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    At the very least Jeff the Killer would make a good Legion skin. But I only know the lore behind him rudimentary, if even that.

    Even if the gamedevs did do that, it's too out of context for their lore. Besides, it's not like want creepypastas to be a part of the game.

  • The two Wisconsin girls who tried to kill their best friend? I don't know if BHVR could get away with a killer like that.

  • @Ripley said:

    The two Wisconsin girls who tried to kill their best friend? I don't know if BHVR could get away with a killer like that.

    No, they can't. Even though their friend is alive and well, it's wrong to make the concept about what they were trying to do to her.