Compensation about removed Bubba's mask ?
Is it real or I misread someone on this forum ? Because I still got nothing :)
Is it real or I misread someone on this forum ? Because I still got nothing :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's real, and it's coming. Be patient.
6,000 Iridescent Shards if you played at least one match as Leatherface before the Mid-Chapter.
Coming 6 months from now lol
I predict 6 months from now we'll get a letter from bhvr.
"Due to covid you won't be getting your 6000 shards until 2023"
I guess just wait for announcement that they're sending out shards.
Okay great, thank's for your answers !