Lunar envelope
So from what I understand in order to unlock the cosmetics someone has to interact with my envelope in order to unlock a reward.
So does that mean I get nothing if nobody interacts with the envelope?
Tagged:
Mod
So from what I understand in order to unlock the cosmetics someone has to interact with my envelope in order to unlock a reward.
So does that mean I get nothing if nobody interacts with the envelope?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. But dont worry they want extra BP so they will open it.
And if not, you can interact with your envelope yourself, which makes it visible for all other players and they will jump on it like hyenas immediately
... you don't have to interact with your own envelope? Huh.
It's explained here:
You dont have to but you can. You also get some BP for interacting with it and I think players who afterwards take it, will get even more BP from it
Ok I'll try the event later when I have time.
Guess I'll run insidious and only move when someone touches it.
How much is the maximum BP bonus?
I got 25K from an Envelope earlier and I kinda wanna know how it works.
I'm sorry, but I don't have the answer to this.
D:
I suppose I'll have to figure it out the hard way then.