Why the hate for Spirit still ?
Look i get it, going up against an invisible killer ( currently 75% invisible due to emitting a directional audio cue ) doesn’t appeal to many people but can we like admit that what most people complained about ( not necessarily all of us ) was Spirit not having a “ reliable “ telltale of when she Enters phase-walk ( not that she didn’t have any (animation resets) for the keen eye but whatever ) and now she’s got a very clear telltale of being in phase if survivors are 24 meters or less away from her ( and that’s what most people wanted implemented for her and it still doesn’t satisfy them ON TOP OF it being directional but i guess SpIrIT StIlL oP/nO eFFoRT NeeDEd tO PlAY HeR/BRAinDeAd eASy , etc...
look, Spirit was never meant to be reacted to Pre-Nerf and never will be ( unless you’re at a truly uncounterable situation AKA braindead,easy to use god pallets
Spirit was designed in a way that encourages survivors to play proactively and manipulate what the spirit sees/hears and that’s exacerbated by the fact that in-game sounds are buggy and inconsistent as hell
i dont think i can take people seriously when the spirit topic is brought up simply because of the fact that she was never the problem ( old prayer beads spirit definitely was despite it being scary fun lmao “
anyway i just wanted to put it out there.
stay safe!
Comments
Old spirit kinda was a problem though. She was the only killer out of the 25 or so to not have feedback on her power being used.
New spirit is fine though barring a few add ons like MDR. Still not fun to fight but fine
Actually yes, people just have a hard time removing their bias against Spirit which was unjustified to begin with. She should have had a sound when entering and exiting phase which is all that was needed to prevent standing still mindgame (which is still in a loading screen tip for her btw)
People still hate Spirit?
People change opinions slowly.
Even though Spirit now feeds Survivors way more information when she uses her power than she gets in return. Pendulum's swung way too far back imo.
Yes they do sadly.....they want her and her add-ons that increase her speed or help her find survivors easier to be nerfed to the ground or removed. Most mains won't be satisfied until she is a Z tier Killer like most.
Why do you care what people think?
And noone hates her, if anything she is too easy to go against right now, unless she has best add ons and small map
"making it easier" is nicely put. If you use MDR and Dried Cherry Blossom the game is basically playing for you.
Fastest way to tour map pallets!
Yea but really Dried Cherry Blossom is not as strong as Father's Glasses, a Spirit can misread the Killer Instinct wrong and miss the attack since there is a few second delay to the pulses
These spirit posts never get old eh.
I dont really think spirit is that bad anymore, but I also don't think her tweak really fixed the problem just made it less annoying.
Also she isn't 75% invisible, she's totally invisible just with a slight sound que(which if sound in this game worked properly I'd say is a great addition but it doesn't so it's meh). She didn't become 25% visible, sorry I know that was just a small portion of your post but it irked me.
This is true. However, Dried Cherry Blossom is also not really good designed. The problem is that both share the same Drawback and it makes Tracking easier IMO.
But those two are the only two Add Ons which need changing and those two Add Ons are the only problem I have with Spirit. I dont really like to go against her in general, but this goes for a bunch of Killers (even weaker ones) and is just personal preference and not something I would consider a problem.
Right I understand, with me I love to play her but my hearing can hear the subtle audio cues of the Survivors even with my new headset, so I use the Dried Cherry Blossom to have some tracking ability. I don't tend to use both at the same time unless I want to play really sweaty, but that's only if I faced flashlight clickers too much and want to take my anger out on the next clicky clack team lol
Uhh speak for yourself. I despise her, but for entirely different reasons.
She causes the Survivors to play differently... which Survivors don't want to play the game any differently
Old memories.
I still hate Legion because of those 2 months of Old Legion™. Nothing will probably ever change that because it was not a good time.
Look i get it, going up against an invisible killer ( currently 75% invisible due to emitting a directional audio cue ) doesn’t appeal to many people but can we like admit that what most people complained about ( not necessarily all of us ) was Spirit not having a “ reliable “ telltale of when she Enters phase-walk ( not that she didn’t have any (animation resets) for the keen eye but whatever ) and now she’s got a very clear telltale of being in phase if survivors are 24 meters or less away from her ( and that’s what most people wanted implemented for her and it still doesn’t satisfy them ON TOP OF it being directional but i guess SpIrIT StIlL oP/nO eFFoRT NeeDEd tO PlAY HeR/BRAinDeAd eASy , etc...
look, Spirit was never meant to be reacted to Pre-Nerf and never will be ( unless you’re at a truly uncounterable situation AKA braindead,easy to use god pallets
Spirit was designed in a way that encourages survivors to play proactively and manipulate what the spirit sees/hears and that’s exacerbated by the fact that in-game sounds are buggy and inconsistent as hell
i dont think i can take people seriously when the spirit topic is brought up simply because of the fact that she was never the problem ( old prayer beads spirit definitely was despite it being scary fun lmao “
anyway i just wanted to put it out there.
stay safe!
People always hate what they do not understand.
I don't think most complaints about Spirit were ever justified, but I could see where they were coming from. But now...now it is just unnecessary.
Oni is better
What, you thought people would stop with gutting her power? People ragequit vs legion still. Legion