Hurrah, voicelines!
At least I'm enjoying these? Though prestiging with no BP was not my smartest move.
At least I'm enjoying these? Though prestiging with no BP was not my smartest move.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He does come, but let's be real, the only reason to play Pinhead is for his voicelines.
And animations. And the actual shooting can be kind of fun.
I wish it was more rewarding, though. Or at least less janky. Or definitely less full of wild sensitivity swings. Like, the sensitivity between Pinhead, his portal, and his chains are all different. And the pause between things...
Well, that might make him good so we can't have that.
if you want people to dc literally every game and or just give up for free wins pin head is the way to go
Unfortunately, I don't play against new players too often.
Idk what you're on about, Pinhead is one of the worst Killers.
I'll be ok, it's the grey ranks
I don't mind being mediocre or bad, I can get drunk and enjoy that.
I just want smoother gameplay.
also better perks to crop up.
yeah but people hate versing him so they just give up just like trickster hes not a good killer but i can guarantee hed have one of the highest dc and give up rates of all killers
Well I can't get drunk and meme with him :(
Dcing against the worst killer in the game ? That's kinda dumb
dcing in general is dumb doesnt mean it doesnt happen
Aww.
Oh, I also wish the box would be just like... a tiny bit more visible. I keep walking over the blasted thing, hearing it, and then needing to walk back over it again because I went too far, and it's hidden in a patch of grass. Or let me see the aura within 4m or something.
...nah, I am a big fan of Hellraiser and the voicelines are just the cherry on top for me. I also like his gameplay, the chains, the animation and the chasing theme.
I know most people dislike his power but I quit enjoy it. Must be a pretty strange personal taste I have but for me, this Pinhead is fine.
I mean, he's lore accurate.
More than we can say for Freddy