Can Spirit see Lunar envelopes while phasing?
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure you can I just played a spirit match but I wasn't paying attention to the envelope.
@TheGannMan
Bump.
If he doesn't know, nobody knows. We are doomed. Nobody else plays her...
HEY
Damn, If my headphones didn't break, I would've found out myself lol
I’m so sorry I’m just now seeing this. Been off the forums for a few days because I was dealing with some things.
Anyway, to answer the OP’s question, I haven’t noticed. I phased and still saw the aura of the envelopes. It wasn’t something I was really paying attention to though.
For the crown that also emit sparkles when you got it. As Spirit can see the sparkles clean and clear.
Im not sure if they changed it with the envelope.