How to stop yourself from rage quitting
If you find yourself to rage at video games then you are in luck because with this helpful post you will soon be able to stop yourself from rage quitting. You can either learn that it's just a game and in reality it doesn't matter or you can try this
Comments
Basically this, works for everything

THIS
I'm usually super shrekked on the gummies when I'm playing.
I just try to have fun
Don't
Probably going to need four more of those for ALT + F4 and CTRL + ALT + DELETE
or you can sprinkle some carolina pepper powder on it
Thanks, but i don't need help.
I prefer to call it: Don't be a #########.
And they'll be sure to delete System32 as well.
This is for those players that rage quit a lot, I personally don't ever leave a match unless there's some real life stuff going on. But yes you're right not being a ######### really helps a lot
"Hello Dead by Daylight player, I want to play a game. For the longest time you have disconnected in the game for no reason other than you getting upset that the game wasn't going your way. But did you know that leaving your matches would result in making your poor teammates suffer. Now you must make a choice. Play 100 matches in a row without stopping against a Nurse with 5 blinks and the best perks while you are running no perks and no items but it will result in your freedom OR will your pride get the best of you and you will cut off your hand to leave the game which will trigger a saw that will drop directly on your head. The only buttons that work are the ones needed to play the game. The choice is yours, live or die make your choice."
Yes, every time you press the pause button your finger will be burned off.
This is what I did and it didn't just improve my anger management and decreased my stress level, it also gave me a freaking killer body (clown it was for me). Awesome, I can honestly only recommend. Only downside is that most good scotches are a bit expensive.
Dont forget to prepare the keys "Alt" and "F4" also with that technique xD
Beer is what gives you the clown body. Straight whisky doesn't make you fat, at least not for me.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought 4cl whisky contains about the same amount of calories as 3dl beer.
I propably drink both too much so it wouldn't make a difference to me :P
I haven't done any research tbh, i'm talking about my personal experience lol
Pfff, since when is that of any relevance?