130k BP code
Watching Paulie Esther stream I missed where he got the code but "vk130up" will give you 130k BP. I don't know when it expires.
Watching Paulie Esther stream I missed where he got the code but "vk130up" will give you 130k BP. I don't know when it expires.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanks!
Thank you kindly
ah-thank-you-bump.
Muchas gracias
Ty
You know what that means!
Holly would thank you herself but she a sleepy kitty
Thank you. Better redeem it fast in case they gonna pull something like with the last code
She's so cute. ๐
Kazi would say thanks for the pic but she's too busy snoring.
Ty
I s2g if they pull this early on a day where players need to basically reinstall the whole game...
Bump for those that may have missed this.