I have one humble request of Behavior interactive.
I will never complain about DBD or anything relating to it ever again if a Scaler charm is added to the game.
Scaler is a PS2/Xbox/GameCube game created by A2M which is what BHVR was called before 2009 (but after 1997). Its a 3d platforming, "action adventure" game where... Well you're a lizard dude who can shapeshift into other lizard dudes who have different abilities.
It was my favorite game as a kid; I remember getting it for my 9th birthday and playing it up until 2am. I remember getting stuck on the 4th zone and getting frustrated at how hard that rail shooting part was. I remeber spending the better part of 3 weeks trying to get past that damned level; I never gave it up though, because I remember wanting to play as the flying monster in one of the end levels so badly (this transform was well worth the grind to play)
I remember finally beating the game and being devastated that the game had a cliffhanger ending; then I replayed the damn thing hundreds of times.
I do apologize for the post, but I just learned that bhvr made my childhood game, and the fact that my most played game now was created by the same studio that created my most played game over a decade ago really felt special for some reason. I couldn't really fit the feeling in a tweet and I failed to even do so here.
I totally understand of this gets removed, I just really wanted to say something
Comments
You know that's the most wholesome post this forum probably ever had. I say give that man his lizard charm cause he deserves it
Lol, it would be so cool if they did. Surprisingly, they actually made a handful of games that I have fond memories of playing when I was a kid, but this one was by far my favorite, obviously