Imagine being a dev and punishing your players for making a joke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAMaJbiejA

Honestly I never thought the Devs for this game were that bad. Have they made bad decisions in the past? Yes, very very many, but I have never looked twice at their character. For the most part I have thought of the BHVR team as good genuine people. But seeing this makes me question that belief.

Now, do I think the majority of the devs sit on their high horse and look down at their player base? Absolutely not. I still hold onto the belief that most of them are great. However, I can no longer turn a blind eye on those who go out of their way to make sure what they say is deemed “correct” and decide that anybody who looks to disagree and even jest about said viewpoint should be punished.

Dowsey is a wonderful person and a big name when it comes to DBD, and to see how he has been handled regarding his criticism of the last Q&A is disheartening. On top of that, to ban people because they speak up about the topic is just salt in the wound.

I’m losing faith, and many people have already lost it. BHVR, step up your game. The company has seriously gone down under. Purposefully not warning people of DDOS problems, joining in with NFT’s without even hinting at it before the player base bought the chapter, banning/punishing people for opinions, not a good rep.

Having an unbalanced game where people argue about what should and shouldn’t happen is one thing, and honestly not a big deal, but having the big dogs of the corporation stoop this low, unforgivable.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Way worse ######### like that happened and ppl dont even know that cuz BHVR is trying their best to hide stuff like that. Talking about actually stuff that is really ######### up.

  • As I said, Streamer/Content Creator drama is not welcome on this platform.