Pig will receive a Tome and she still doesn't have a unique Chase/Menu theme *Sad Noises.
After watching the trailer for the next Tome, I wonder why Pig still doesn't have a unique theme song. Most licensed killers that came before the Demogorgon and after Myers (Bubba, Freddy, Pig and GhostFace) did not receive a menu/chase theme (excluding the GF that received a menu theme at least).
She received buffs and nerfs during her long time in this game and now, she will have her own Tome. She deserves it.
Btw, I'm still hopeful that the Devs will put 'Hello Zepp' when Pig's traps activates, like the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2IYpJQL01M&ab_channel=LukeRAnd seeing that Tobin Bell (aka Jigsaw) voiced the trailer for the Tome, I really hope that one day he will have some in-game voices just like Pinhead, for example: "I wanna play a game" (Trap activate), "Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not any more...." (Removing the trap) and "Game over" (Dying by a trap).
Comments
I agree. If they're doing a tome all about this chapter then I pray that the pig gets some love and care to her as a killer. It would make sense to have the music just for the RBT. It'd feel right.
I am hoping for pig chase music since I started playing this game
Sounds like behavior has a lot on their plate.
Trying to manage a licensed tome while starting a new event, fixing old bugs, releasing a new chapter, managing changes - it can't be easy.
That being said, they really need to sit down and focus.
Honestly, I'm shocked a time and a half this tome wasn't pushed to June.
Not only is Chinese New Year knocking on the front door, but Ringu is coming up in about a month, they should focus on hyping up that chapter and making a tome that coordinates with it.
Missed PR potential as well as a soft sell for the Saw chapter. I'm glad the Pig is getting the love she deserves, but it looks like the team isn't giving her the attention as of yet. There's too much to do in too little time.
Hearing the Zepp with DbD just fits. Must be licensing issue.
Yeah, But we still have hope, seeing that BHVR and the Owners of the SAW have a good relationship (they even congrats DbD on their 5th anniversary and they are happy to be part of the game), there is a big chance to this to happen.
I don't want to instill false hope, but didn't at least one Killer get their unique chase music in the live version and not in the PTB? (I wanna say it was Billy.)
I'm very intrigued by the trailer, and that the Entity took the form of the Jigsaw doll to pass information on to the Archivist. It's a strange connection, since the Archivist has nothing directly linked to Saw, and also the Entity doesn't often give clues for people to try to escape it. So I'm wondering why it's taken such a form.
Reminds me a little of the lore with Cheryl, when as the fog takes her she hears Claudia mock her. Is it possible these memories form their own identities? Could Amanda's memories of Jigsaw create another version of Jigsaw who sees a way out, as he has done so in so many of his games?
This has gone off tangeant, but I'm quite excited to see where this goes and what it means for the lore and the workings of the Fog.
I think it's just the entity saying "F**k you. Get out of my realm, you bastard. Take some of these hints and piss off."
I also wanna know how he escaped that humanoid spider creature at the last Tome cutscene.
OMG that was intense! I was on the edge of my seat for the whole time!
In my perfect Pig Fantasy.
Once you put a trap on a survivors head, you get hello Zepp, but its only some quiet piano parts.
When the trap activates, the bass swell comes in and the music picks up.
When the trap is nearing full activation the music pics all the way up to the highest degree, until your head snaps.
When your head snaps, another sound queue comes on in the voice of Jigsaw saying "GAME, OVER".
But....its just a dream...like my dreams of this game being killer friendly.
This would make a good chase theme for the Pig. I was originally going to post this as a joke but the more I think about it...it's perfect.
I think if they release that cosmetic where you can see the Pig's face, and if she's pretty, that's going to be a popular skin.
"Most people are so ungreatful to be alive, but not you, not anymore. Make your choice: Boop the snout ... or die."
I want Pig's chase music to be the first with vocals so we can get some brutal pig squeals in there. But yeah, I am very sad with how they treat her. She deserves so much more...
It would be nice to get custom chase music for Pig
Imagine being able to piss off a Deity so badly that it doesn't want to feed off you! That's true power right there!
I'd love to see that spider creature as a killer! That thing was a very creative character, and another monster killer is always welcome to me.
Behavior has around 850 employees
They would probably nerf her chase music tbh, I dont wanna have to listen to midi file chase music
I want her to not suck. The add-on pass did not help with that. The 5.5.0 update might help, though.
Fair point. I was just disappointed by the add-on update.
Hello Zepp makes everything intense!
I know as much.
It's a lot - but they are also DOING a lot.
They have 850 employees, but they are all spread out doing different things. They are capable of greatness when brought together with focus and direction - but it's challenging trying to generate numerous high quality rollouts simultaneously no matter how big you are.
Not talking about addons - more about the number tweaks, cosmetics, and the lore.
Quality, not quantity is my point. I hope Tapp and Piggy get a bunch of sweets, but part of me is bracing for a lackluster rollout as the dev team scrambles to try and piece together their many other projects.
Why focus on making really cool Saw charms when halfway through the tome Ringu is going to come out and eat up the precious development time as well as player attention?
It's hard for any team to pick what they're going to give the most attention to. I was hoping for changes to Hangman's Trick and Stake Out - maybe have numerous cosmetics and charms with interesting animations and tons of lore, perhaps even tweaks to Gabriel's Meat Packing Plant or a V2. Alas, we will not have such things - as that takes time and dedication that Behavior has little of.
waiting for a chase music for pig since 2019...
Not only does she not have chase music but her main power is still tied to ######### rng.