Blessing a Hex should give a noise notification

Right now, as things stand:

  • Cleansing a hex makes a loud noise.
  • Blessing a dull or hex makes that special boon noise


Blessing a hex should make a different noise. I've had games on both sides where a hex was blessed and I didn't notice until later because it made the same blessing noise as if it had been a dull totem that got blessed.

I doubt having it makes both sounds overlapping each other would be good though, the loud noise of cleansing a hex would probably drown out the more subtle noise of a totem getting blessed. But maybe have them both play one after the other, sorta merged together, to make it obvious what happened? Or an entirely new sound clip.

Comments

  • It is pretty annoying with devour since it’s not always lit up so you can’t tell right away.

  • I'd support that, just to make it a little smoother and easier to realise that your hex is gone. It's not always obvious, especially when it's a hex that isn't always lit up on the perk area like Devour.

  • I agree with this statement

  • I disagree, only because you allowed a survivor that long to bless a hex totem when it has an aura.

  • @Ripley said:

    I disagree, only because you allowed a survivor that long to bless a hex totem when it has an aura.

    Then your argument is invalid, pretty much no killers have free time to actually defend totems.