When are we able to customize our own basement?

My dad would be so happy if I hang more hooks around my basement with cow meat hanging on it. I want to make it more spooky and gore.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Given all the other cosmetic crap BHVR monetizes, I'm a little surprised this isn't an option already

    You can keep the core setup of the basement (two lockers at the entrance and two lockers across from each other in the back with a chest somewhere) but you'd think there would be plenty of opportunity to do other customization. Even if it's just on the walls or something like that. Have a Pinhead basement where the ceiling and walls are just covered in chains. Have a Demodoggo basement that is all sticky and gross. Have a Legion basement that is nothing but poop.

    The possibilities are endless!

  • I never tried basement builds on killers but that would make it appealing honestly.

    I want everyone to spend more time in my basement than in other ones.

  • @FriendlyBubba said:

    My dad would be so happy if I hang more hooks around my basement with cow meat hanging on it. I want to make it more spooky and gore.

    Good idea

  • I like that idea too, even if its just the walls, Killer-specific ones (Trickster could have his posters and stuff on the basement wall, etc) or ones themed for events would be neat...mine would probably be Halloween themed year-round (just like me lol)

  • @FriendlyBubba said:

    My dad would be so happy if I hang more hooks around my basement with cow meat hanging on it. I want to make it more spooky and gore.

    Hum... Silent hill theme on basement... What a ######### good idea!!!

  • @EQWashu said:

    I like that idea too, even if its just the walls, Killer-specific ones (Trickster could have his posters and stuff on the basement wall, etc) or ones themed for events would be neat...mine would probably be Halloween themed year-round (just like me lol)

    I pray it will come in the 6th Anniversary event ๐Ÿ™