“Hey Siri! Start a 60 seconds timer”
Lately I have invested in an Apple watch. I think its really good to mitigate DS, I just need to ask Siri to count back from 60 seconds. I thought I let you know in case anyone has a difficulty to guess when DS expires can use their smart watch to help with.
Comments
I never tryed but could cortana do the same for me cause I wear my headset anyway
Now I feel like an old man, working my egg timer with one hand (not a euphemism)
Just eat DS and down him again, loool 4Header
It takes less time and will guarantee that the survivor won't have DS after the next unhook
Or just quickly monitor their actions and see if they do something that disables DS.
Sometimes I don’t have the patience to wait 60 seconds to get a survivor out, if they stun me I can track them back down in no time.
I do hope you say thank you every time
It's almost never worth it to wait over someone for 60 seconds if you think they have DS. If I down someone by chance that I know was recently off of hook, I'll leave them slugged and go about my business elsewhere.
I make two exceptions -- at the very end of the match, but only if that particular survivor BM'ed me at some point and I want to guarantee they die, or occasionally, if a survivor baits me to eat it and the match is so much in my favor that I can afford the wait it out (for example, body-blocking me with their BT to keep me from going after the person who's done an unsafe unhook, then jumping into a locker right in front of me, even though I'm doing everything to NOT go after them -- I definitely have checked the clock on my recording to wait that 60 seconds out and punish that).
you can just... look at their slugged bar? you know that right? once a quater has gone their ds is dead since its a 4 minute timer with a 1 minute ds.
no need to invest in any tech- like if you have it, thats great and use it- but if you dont then theres a nifty work around
didn’t think of that, but great idea
Cant do that if the killer youre playing doesnt have high mobility and the survivor is sentient