Dead Rising Skin Ideas

Frank West Skins:


Photojournalist (Dead Rising) - He's covered wars ya know. (Default)

Frank_West (1).jpg

Off The Record (Dead Rising 2: Off The Record) - What would you have done differently? (Very Rare)

download.jpeg

Big Package (Dead Rising 4) - Keep your eye on the prize. (Very Rare)

73076774fa792930d67c91b0656aeeae.jpg

Mega Man (Dead Rising) - Only true genociders deserve to wear this. (Very Rare Set)

Mega_West.png

Funny Servbot Mask (All Dead Rising Games) - Just have some fun! Don't take it too seriously. (Very Rare Head Piece)

i8foxkqnlod51.png

Chuck Greene (Dead Rising 2) - A caring father who needs to get zombrex for his daughter every 24 hours. If he doesn't... (Legendary Set)

DR2Chuck.png


The Clown Skin:

Adam and Evan (Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record) - When the zombies came, everyone died. They won't let you stop the ride, gramps. That won't be any fun at all. (Legendary Set)

Adam_the_Clown (1).jpg

Evan The Clown will be on Adam's back

Maxresdefault-1-.jpg

The Clown's knife will be replaced by a mini chainsaw and his bottles will be replaced by Adam's balloons

Adam_the_clown_balloon.jpg

The Clown's laugh is replaced by both Adam and Evan laughing

https://youtu.be/dsZUPqxNE_M https://youtu.be/Xk0WZF-0mCE


Comments

  • I have never played this game but now I kind of want to.

  • Hell yeah! I forgot about them but they are so cool and creepy.

  • @Pizzasauce said:

    I have never played this game but now I kind of want to.

    It's not really much of a horror game. It's another Capcom title that is more based around action. The game with most but most horror type stuff is the first game. But it's mostly action. The big selling point is it having hundreds of zombies on screen, more than any game, and being able to use anything as a weapon. Cash registers, milk, benches, and even anal probes.

  • No Rebecca Chang? Skip

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    No Rebecca Chang? Skip

    I would choose a bunch of others before Rebecca. Like Nick Ramos or Jessie or Brad. Even... OTIS!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2765975#Comment_2765975

    As long as you're not bothered by the idea of a gamelong time limit or frustratingly idiotic AI, I think you'll love it!

    I'd recommend the first game if you want the original experience, or the second and third games if you want the combo weapon experience.

    Most people will tell you to just forget about the fourth game, but obviously you can decide that for yourself.

    I think the first game is the best in my opinion. Either that or Off The Record. All are great except 4. But 4 gets far too much hate. I still had a ton of fun with it's gameplay and zombie killing weapons. Sadly we might not see a new Dead Rising for a while though because of it.

  • Playing this game right now on steam.

    chapter would work but two capcom chapter?

    maybe a little much.

    if Frank West gets in I want outfit him only in his boxers.😂

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    Playing this game right now on steam.

    chapter would work but two capcom chapter?

    maybe a little much.

    if Frank West gets in I want outfit him only in his boxers.😂

    I don't really think 2 Capcom chapters would do anything. It's having 2 chapters from the same franchise. That's the weird one even though I still wanna see another from a certain franchise.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2766001#Comment_2766001

    I would choose a bunch of others before Rebecca. Like Nick Ramos or Jessie or Brad. Even... OTIS!

    Whyyyy Rebecca was the best 2nd protagonist (forgot the actual word for it). Jessi and Brad are cool but when it comes to design Jessi genuinely worries me cause I feel like they’re gonna really mess her up in DBD and Brad makes me feel like he’ll be too much of a carbon copy

  • make Jeryl Sunderland canon by giving Cheryl a legendary Jherii skin

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2766008#Comment_2766008

    I must've beaten the original Dead Rising close to 50 times. All the time I spent dicking around with all the different weapons, trying to locate all the survivors, the PTSD I got from the convicts, the grind for the infamous 7 Day Survivor achievement...

    By the way, that achievement took me a good 3 tries to get. The first 2 times I came close to getting it, but then I got ######### over by the day 5 food court glitch. It depressed the hell out of me. Also read tons of complaints online about the achievement crashing everybody's Xboxs. That achievement was the frickin' Boogeyman lmao 😆

    But yeah... I'd like to see the series get back on its feet, but with how much hate DR4 got, and the closure of Capcom Vancouver back in 2018, I agree that it probably won't. :(

    I don't really give up hope on things. I do think we will eventually get another Dead Rising in some form. The only problem is when? I'm just craving some more GOOD Dead Rising games.