72-Hour Ban (Please Don't Get Mad at Me For This)
I've heard that this is the limit, but I thought I remember reading that it can go to 1 and then 2 weeks. I've also read that there's a twenty-four hour cooldown period that should reset* your ban. HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, if my 72-hours ended earlier today (Saturday), if I waited until Monday to play, should I then be able to join games without the fear of a weeklong ban? HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING of course.
Also, please don't be ban me for talking about bans.
*Not "reset" reset, but like, take it down a notch or two.
Comments
72h is the limit, i am facing a bug that is causing me to be disconnected from the host since october, and i get the punishments, they stop in 72h
I am sorry about the bug but thank you for sharing the information.
You're making a pretty convincing argument and it'd be cool to play sometime. I'm down whenever.
Are you pc, playstation or xbox? I'm hoping you aren't going to mention a different platform lol
Xbox. Also, slight problem. It says "Can't connect with a static IP address." What does that mean?
When your trying to use 4G? I've never had that problem before. Static is something to do with your internet but I can't remember fully what it is.
Send your discord name and I'll add you there tomorrow (about to head to bed). I'll try and get time tomorrow to chat on there about it.