Take care of Stretched res
Almost every nobody streamer I come across when playing is using stretched res. Gee, I wonder why.
Apparently, it's easy for you guys to fix so I really don't understand why this is still a thing. It's completely unfair for some players to be seeing MASSIVE portions of the game world that others aren't.
Comments
Agree
It hurts everyone but especially him. Even killers use it and its BS.
I'm surprised this did not come up in the dev Q&A stream. Are people not too bothered about it?
There is already a discussion about that
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305845/prevent-stretched-res
I know but I saw it after.
The more the merrier on this. If its really that easy to fix the fact they haven't is ridiculous. I am tired of not playing games on a fair playing field. Is that seriously too much to ask?
I've been spending money on this game for 4 plus years now. Just want it to be fair. That too much to ask?
Just saw stretched res in a youtube video - it looks like ######### and for me this is like cheating.
Be proud; it's not like cheating; it straight up IS cheating. Anyone using stretched res is a cheater. It's that simple. :)
What irks me to no end is when some people who use it say.
wELL why ArEnt I bAnnEd? Is It LIstEd As AgAInst thE rULz? thEn It Isn't chEAtIng
Sounds like an honorable person you would want in your life. Someone who will use ridiculous technicalities to cheat. Even though by BHVRS own reporting system it SHOULD technically be against the rules. I sure consider it an "exploit" to gain an advantage. They're exploiting the system to gain an advantage. IDK how its NOT considered against the rules blatantly.
Reminds me of when Tinkerer tier 2 was bugged to give killers zero TR the entire game. Of course when you run into tons of people using this they are knowingly being scum and "cheating" by using it. Yet since it doesn't TECHNICALLY fall into the lines of cheating they somehow felt they weren't cheating....even though they are and it also TECHNICALLY does fall into the lines of cheating at the same time. It's all a mess. Thankfully e at least have the killswitch now.
It shouldn't be hard at all for any games to fix this, but they won't do this LOL.
simply because it helps survivors more.