So people still think Spirit is busted?
Matches like this are getting tiring. They see it's a Spirit and don't even try. Seriously, why queue up for survivor if you're just going to straight up ruin the fun for everyone? It's not even like my perk setup and add ons are that strong. Is it really worth DCing against Pentimento, or even a gimmicky add on like Senko Hanabi?
I love Spirit and would like to enjoy her without dealing with people like this. Please stop this madness!
Props to Ace for staying as I gave him the hatch.

Comments
Aside from MDR+DCB, Spirit is more than fine
I agree. I also think MDR+Yakuyoke Amulet is still busted as well.
What'd that one do again?
Yakuyoke Amulet increases haunting duration by 3.5 seconds and decreases movement speed by 15%. So basically you go 201% movement speed for 8.5 seconds with that combination.
I don't really see the overpowered aspect of it, but I'm no Spirit main so maybe I don't see it how useful it is
It's basically just MDR is busted. But Spirit has counterplay now and it takes a bit longer to get downs in general lately.
I actually don't mind going against her, I just would much prefer her Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great grandfather.
This video can show you how ridiculous it is. I know this is prenerf but neither add on was changed and as far as I’m concerned, it’s still pretty powerful.
I still need to ask him if it’s ok to marry Rin. Still kinda nervous that he’s going to bash my face up with his mallet.
I don’t see much of a difference in my chase times with her these days but she’s still in a much better spot.
Japan is no longer Patriarchal, you just get consent from both spouses to get married.
Well her mom died and her dad is…..well it’s complicated. I feel Kazan is the only one I can ask.
Well in that case he'd probably hold a trial by combat to determine if your worthy, so yeah, you'd get smashed into the ground.
Challenge accepted. Do I have restrictions on perks and items?
1v1 Cowshed, if you last longer than 5 minutes your deemed worthy.
I will throw every pallet and vault every window.
Thats the only add on combo when she is still S tier
True, but she's A tier otherwise, which is fine
not everyone is very in touch with what is going on with the game, I still see SWF with Maps and keys. They probably just don't know the changes to spirit and just go Spirit OWPEY.
BTW, as I promised in that other spirit thread of you, I played about 5 matches with her yesterday. I am not good, I mostly suck, but I can see the appeal. The survivors were probably laughing their assos off as all of their counter spirit tactics worked ^_- But we will see.
It’s just survivors who don’t like going against Spirit. I’ve noticed survivors rage quit a lot when I play her.
You’ve never played as Spirit so you don’t suck, all you need is practice and experience. Spirit does take way more skill than people claim.
This time, I don't think it has to do with Spirit.
I've seen that scenario with pretty much every single killer. That is just how people are.
Will people just not be satisfied until she’s gutted?
More like deleted from the game.
It’s hard to know, but that’s what it seemed to be.
I would definitely quit DBD if they did that.
Obviously they won’t delete her, but if she gets nerfed any further....
All I want is MDR nerfed and DCB reworked. A few other add ons buffed and removed that trash ass excuse of a green add on called the Mother’s Glasses that is arguably worse than Pyramid Head’s Obsidian Goblet.
It could be, considering Survivors are...well, Survivors.
Survivor mains. Smh. Killer mains, you guys too.
People still think Spirit takes 0 skill, so they feel entitled to ragequit and spread hate and misjudgement towards her
Yeah, ok, that distance is insane
She is still powerful and scary to go up against. But no reason to dc she’s cool. If it’s a bubba I can understand. Spirit still gives me so much trouble playing against her