Fix MMR
Teammates are total dogwater, I carry, match ends in me being the last alive or the only one dead after being tunneled all match. I have 3000 hours and I'm Devotion 5 level 50 there is 0 reason for me to get teammates like this.
Teammates are total dogwater, I carry, match ends in me being the last alive or the only one dead after being tunneled all match. I have 3000 hours and I'm Devotion 5 level 50 there is 0 reason for me to get teammates like this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no no its working as intended dont worry just trust us
MMR works as intended.
If there is one thing I learned from competitive games, mmr doesn't save you from the wrath of the potatoes. It just doesn't and never will. Even at the highest ranks. We are doomed for all eternity.
In alternate universe, mmr can actually measure survivor skill and match people accordingly
MMR is apparently working as it was intended to, so to fix it they'd probably have to make a completely different system which you know, X to doubt on that one.
But Mr. Man Bun in the Q&A says it's working as intended.
That's all part of the design.
DbD is based on slasher movies and there is always a idiot in slasher movies.
They need to represent that iconic horror movie feeling of screaming at the screen at how bad the choices the characters make somehow
But last girl or boy always beating killer. What about this? 🤔