The only good thing about the Q&A stream was the 100k BP code

Comments

  • Unless you like hearing "no", "maybe" or "can't say at this time" over and over again. The only thing that was concrete was the CoH nerf which is fine I guess, kinda.

  • Yes and it expired before I used it

  • I am not even one of the types to complain about the dev stream, but I found this to be funny because it is true. The code was unironically the best part of the stream. Kind of yikes, but we will have better luck next time!

  • I disagree.

    They mentioned the possibility of a new game mode without outright rejecting it, which is the most they've ever done for new game modes. That's huge. It does nothing for anybody right now, but the fact that they're even willing to entertain the notion is the first babystep towards making this game deeper than "sit on gen, leave through gate."

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Colton147147 said:

    Killers receive much more bloodpoints than survivors.

    Not true, they give out more Bloodpoints to whoever is more swag. It says a lot about your drip that you would say such a thing.

  • that code expired way too fast

    it was a light scam era bp

  • @lauraa said:

    that code expired way too fast

    it was a light scam era bp

    For real, it was one of those cheap Genshin codes that only lasts for like a day. Disgusting.

  • I didn't even realise there was a code until it had already expired.

  • @lauraa said:

    that code expired way too fast

    it was a light scam era bp

    I love when fitting puns happen coincidentally

  • Nothing about it for me was good since the code expired before I even know about it.

    Giving more 100k points to players? We cant have that, better put a timer on it.

  • @Colton147147 said:

    Killers receive much more bloodpoints than survivors.

    Wow, insane revelation there bub.

  • tbf thats how all Q/A went, they are mostly a time waste anyway, I just watch them to make fun of them xD

  • @Adjatha said:

    I disagree.

    They mentioned the possibility of a new game mode without outright rejecting it, which is the most they've ever done for new game modes. That's huge. It does nothing for anybody right now, but the fact that they're even willing to entertain the notion is the first babystep towards making this game deeper than "sit on gen, leave through gate."

    honestly yes- this. theres a big difference between "not right now" and "we're considering it"- and there were a lot more of the latter there. i appreciate they cant talk about much, and the questions the community wants answered are the ones which they cant talk about, but hearing "we're considering it" (or with the DS/BT basekit thing, only saying DS will not be basekit) actually means a lot more than people think

    even if nothing comes from it, the fact theyre considering a lot of things which they previously werent is a big step forward.