RPD map
We need a hook in RPD library floor.
We need a hook in RPD library floor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RPD itself needs to be given the hook.
Yes. And delete the entire map "accidentally" when adding that library hook.
One doesn't spawn on the second floor? I swear I've seen one there...
Oh? And what do you suggest to replace it that the liscense holder would find acceptable? Because they would want a replacement map, and it would have to be game-accurate.
You could just delete the map entirely.
I dont give a ######### what would licence holder find acceptable to be completely honest
Then perish. They decide the outcome, as we've learned with Netflix.
Situation with Netflix was a good ending, what are you on?
It's possible but its RNG
No or not always.
If Capcom wants to pull a Netflix and pull rpd I'd be more than happy about that.
Ah, fair enough. S'pose it'd be too much to ask for them to make that a guaranteed hook...
See my earlier post if you want a response, if not, that's cool too--carry on, m'dude.
We need a hook for the RPD map itself and let it go to 2nd stage and watch how the entity takes the map away
It's not too much. Now after the new boil over survivors have new ideas to abuse RPD. After the PTB I faced swf trying to abuse that area. I was forced to slug. One of them died bleeding out, not even hooked once. That's ridiculous.
Unpopular opinion: the more I play it, the more I like it, although maybe it can be balanced with a few less pallets.
It's an alternative to other maps, as it could be turned into a more hide-and-seek map, instead of loop-da-loop map. Certainly adds variety to the typical maps that basically follow the same examples of finding a loop, using loop till pallet drops, then on to next loop, which does get ridiculously repetitive.
But yeah, back on to the actual question, having a hook anywhere in the library would be appreciative.