Hopefully BT becomes base kit
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, they only confirmed no DS so who knows, maybe No Mither will also become basekit.
More bodyblocking!
I hope behavior finally figured out how to make AI killers.
Then regression buff to compensate.
Shorter Hook stages to compensate.
Just get rid of gen tapping.
Feels like the quickest way to make BT useless is to make it Basekit. If every killer knows for a fact that the survivors have BT on, they're still gonna tunnel you, they'll just wait X seconds before doing it. You won't even get one chance to have BT come into play and get away from a tunneling killer as by default they're just always going to wait it out.
Wait. DS is becoming basekit?
They said no to DS but left BT out of it.
Oh, my brain went the wrong way. Phew!
Remove the ability to body block with it, and I'd be okay.
100% This. I always know who has BT because they run at me like a crazy chipmunk.
Of course, if I count out BT, and then smack them; I get called a tunneler. ๐
Devs won't ever get rid of gen tapping because they like how it makes the gens more interactive or something.
So the best buff you'll get is (hopefully) instant generator regression upon damaging.
No I need to counter Ruin somehow..................... I'm a little late for that joke aren't I?
I like the implication of not making obvious fixes for your game locked behind perks, but i'm pretty sure they'd screw it up.
Well I worded that wrong, they only confirmed DS to not be basekit.