[Deleted]
There isn't a 'Delete Discussion' Button and I reflected back on what this used to be, and I kinda didn't like it. It was unrightfully mean to the devs and I wish I had an official option to get rid of it.
There isn't a 'Delete Discussion' Button and I reflected back on what this used to be, and I kinda didn't like it. It was unrightfully mean to the devs and I wish I had an official option to get rid of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ill say I would prestiege my characters much more then the none I do now, if I knew I didnt have to spend weeks grinding to get the perks I wanted back up to tier 3.
But that will remove the grind thing i guess thats why they are not really sure of it...