Latest stats for killer pick rates and kill rates and maps with highest and lowest kill rate

Untitled Image Untitled Image

For clarification on the killer stats their kill rates are on the left and their pick rates are on the right.

Comments

  • If I remember it right a few months ago they said there was a 15% discrepancy between Solo and SWF escape/kill rate, I wonder how that discrepancy translates into this info.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Can I just point out that despite clown being the 6th worst killer in the game THEY ARE NERFING HIM!

    I am just flabbergasted at the sheer mental gymnastics needed to make NERFING ONE OF THE WORST KILLERS a reasonable idea.

    Mind you I don't like playing as or against clown...

    Pinky finger is somewhat warranted but flask of bleach makes literally 0 sense. It’s still going to be his best add on anyway though

  • Twins pick rate is still too high, looking forward to a <0.5%

  • And the nerf goes to number 5.

    Better luck next time other killers.

  • @Animal_Mother said:

    Wonder why BHVR decided to omit data for pick and kill rates at high MMR? They always used to separate overall and red rank stats.

    I think once they can show MMR ranks like the old rank system, they can do it, but I'm guessing it's easier to lump everything together because, theoretically (hypothetically?), most players should be playing with and against others of the same MMR so the graph is good enough.

    When they show ranks, then everyone can identify what's high, mid, and low... but really, you can get high MMR with the lamest strategies. I would be surprised if there'd be a huge difference. And besides, from what I understand, they're still adjusting parameters behind the scenes.. MMR tweaking will be going on for a while yet.

1 2 3 ›