Played against the same cheater TWICE today
This Wraith who uses infinite lunges, insta pallet breaks, insta uncloaks with instadowns has ruined my matches twice today. Idk, maybe a few people have reported him already since it seems he is doing this for the entirety of this day.
Not even mentioning the Claudette who used speed hacks on me yesterday, so that would be 3 cheater games in just 2 days.
EU servers, guy from Russia. Maybe you played against him already.
Your poor anti cheat system is what will kill this game because this is unacceptable.
Comments
DBD community: there’s a cheater epidemic, help us BHVR!
BHVR:
I mean, I don't care. If they want their game dead it's their problem. I have a few games I can play instead xD
Very true but if DBD goes Spirit goes. I can’t let that happen!
I played against one particular cheater a few times, long ago. Funny thing is, guy was so bad that his cheats could not save him.
If you played it right, you could still get him.
I hope it doesn't go, but it doesn't look good.
Yeah but this guy had insta pallet breaks, insta downs, infinite lunge, insta pick up and insta uncloak, and probably even wall hacks because he found everyone instantly.
Though his build is quite interesting. Franklins, Lightborn, Beast of Prey and Unrelenting with double windstorm.
Oooof, that sounds miserable.
The cheater I mentioned only had speedhacks.
Record videos of cheaters and learn to properly report through BHVR and Steam. I went through the process with a cheater this weekend, bookmarked a link to their Steam, and they were banned in four days.
What more could I want? I wish I understood it better sooner because this was way more efficient than players led me to believe. “Reporting doesn’t do anything.”
I had a Claudette yesterday who used speed hacks against my Myers. I had Infinite Tombstone. She used her speed hacks subtly while I was chasing her with Tier 2, like she used them behind walls where I couldn't see her but I noticed the distance I lost so I knew she used speed hacks.
Once I hit Tier 3 behind her, she zoomed away that little piece of #########.