1 Week without DH

Can we get a week without DH?

To show all those complaining, that after 5 years its suddenly OP, that there are far worse exhaustion perks in the game.

Comments

  • Literally everybody would just use Sprint Burst instead.

  • Or remove everything except maps so people finally realise their importance.

  • @gendoss said:

    Literally everybody would just use Sprint Burst instead.

    100% this! I'd much rather DH than SB!

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Can we get a week without DH?

    To show all those complaining, that after 5 years its suddenly OP, that there are far worse exhaustion perks in the game.

    If we could delete dead hard and noed I’ll be happy

  • @Shaped said:

    Or remove everything except maps so people finally realise their importance.

    A game with no characters would be a mite tricky.

  • True.

    I would word it better but I'm sure people know what I meant.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Can we get a week without DH?

    To show all those complaining, that after 5 years its suddenly OP, that there are far worse exhaustion perks in the game.

    Wouldn't bother me, don't run it, never had an issue countering it/calling it out as a killer. How about a week without any complaints from either side? That's a real challenge.

  • Sprint burst doesn't dictate how I play as killer. I've never hit somebody with Sprint burst and had the hit refunded. Nobody's ever used it as an ersatz third health state; I don't have to plan my entire strategy around it

    So yeah, I'd happily take Sprint burst over dead hard. Don't be absurd.

  • I wouldn't mind a weekend test to see stats....

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Can we get a week without DH?

    To show all those complaining, that after 5 years its suddenly OP, that there are far worse exhaustion perks in the game.

    1 shot killer / exhaustion add-on enthusiast here.

    Feels friggin great to mow down a lobby of 4 dead hards with a chainsaw killer