Since boons, the only killer pleasure left is blood warden trolling

Killer now unplayable, so I play pig and put a hat on someone on the ground before the last gen pops (usually about 4 minutes into the match) and hope they get a little too cocky in EGC. You get the troll 3 or 4K once every five or six matches, but the rage is worth it.

Fellow killer mains, how will you ride out the months/years until boons are nerfed?

Comments

  • Eh I think boons are strong but not overpowered by any means. I think it's good the survivor meta has shifted at least a little bit and you can still disable the boons and it wastes survivor's time. Strong medkits have always existed and whenever I play survivor I just bring a good medkit and don't even boon at all.

  • I just chase survivors and play the game normally, boons haven't made it any more difficult than it was before. Sometimes if I want to be a little silly I might put on a speed limiter and shock people when they stop moving because they expected to be downed.

  • If the only reason you're playing anymore is out of spite, you probably just shouldn't be playing.

  • I like to troll with No Way Out by pretending to be a nice killer and smack the gates and nod my head saying yes you can have the gate :)

    Has nothing to do with boons though I just like to mess around a bit

  • @gendoss said:

    Eh I think boons are strong but not overpowered by any means. I think it's good the survivor meta has shifted at least a little bit and you can still disable the boons and it wastes survivor's time. Strong medkits have always existed and whenever I play survivor I just bring a good medkit and don't even boon at all.

    Not every Boon is overpowered,just,COH

  • @Triforcer said:

    Killer now unplayable, so I play pig and put a hat on someone on the ground before the last gen pops (usually about 4 minutes into the match) and hope they get a little too cocky in EGC. You get the troll 3 or 4K once every five or six matches, but the rage is worth it.

    Fellow killer mains, how will you ride out the months/years until boons are nerfed?

    Equip VHS Tape and rule set number 2. Find a box. Crouch in front of it. Wait.

    So a friend tells me.

  • This is my favorite meme perk as killer. They are always commenting when I have it. So what if I have it? Mind your own business I say.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    If the only reason you're playing anymore is out of spite, you probably just shouldn't be playing.

    Cost sunk fallacy applies here. Sometimes, you keep going just for the spite.

  • @Triforcer said:

    Killer now unplayable, so I play pig and put a hat on someone on the ground before the last gen pops (usually about 4 minutes into the match) and hope they get a little too cocky in EGC. You get the troll 3 or 4K once every five or six matches, but the rage is worth it.

    Fellow killer mains, how will you ride out the months/years until boons are nerfed?

    Prop Night & VHS beta.

    Plus coming here from time to time to remember why.